Never heard of Donkey Basketball? It has been a popular fundraising event in small town America since the depression. Ride real, live donkeys and play basketball while rasing money for your organization.=
- Gymnasium or Outdoor Field
- PA (sound) system
- A Master of Ceremonies
- This person should be very comfortable with public speaking. Their job is to get the crowd going during the game and announce all the action! The right person on this job can add much to the success of the show.
- The Players
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age, no exceptions. We recommend four teams with six players per team. Every participant must sign a waiver (provided by Green Mountain Donkey Ball) and attend a pre-game players meeting. At the pre-game meeting, our team will go over safety precautions and the rules of the game with all participants. The MC is also encouraged to attend this meeting.
- The Donkeys!
- Equipment (ball, helmets, padding, donkey’s protective shoes, etc.)
- Tickets & Advertising Materials (posters, flyers, etc.)
- “How to Run a Successful Event” checklist
- Master of Ceremonies Script
- Referee & Crew
- Sports Accident Insurance (Learn More – Click Here)
- FREE Half-Time Donkey Rides for children ages 12 and under.
- Everything you need resulting in a fun and successful event!
Our $35 registration fee is the only up-front cost to you. The Registration Fee covers our MANDATORY Sports Accident Insurance, holds your reservation on our schedule, and is due upon receipt of your Contract.
How to Schedule a Game:
Choose a few dates during our seasons (Fall: September-November, Spring: March-May) that your gymnasium is available. Then, give us a call or send an e-mail with the name of your school, city, state, dates and contact information!